Did you know that Baby B Browne, known as ‘The Moisturising Tan', is THE only tan on the market that has been dermatologically approved for those with sensitive skin, eczema or psoriasis?
In fact, it has been clinically proven to be no more harmful to the skin than water!
After consistent feedback from our customers that our products were the only tan on the market that didn’t irate their sensitive skin and left it feeling super moisturised, we decided to have it dermatologically tested once and for all for use on sensitive skin types.
When you've got eczema there is a different set of rules for skincare. Doctors can prescribe medicated creams but to keep flare-ups at bay, the name of the game is prevention, which means finding everyday skincare products that won't cause irritation.
Keeping your skin’s moisture intact is one of the most important things you can do to help control eczema and other dry skin conditions. With this in mind, Baby B Browne self-tanning products are packed full of high quality moisturising ingredients such as Aloe Vera to protect the outermost layer of skin and provide intense hydration.
Follow our top tips for applying self-tan to eczema prone and dry skin:
- If your skin is broken or inflamed it is advisable to allow your skin to heal and settle before application.
- Carry out a patch test 24 hours before tanning.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before application and use your usual moisturiser – just be sure to let it absorb fully into the skin before applying your tan!
- Gently apply the tan to areas of dry skin, lightly buffing a small amount into the skin and repeating a few times to build colour.
- Moisturise your skin daily following application as this will hydrate the skin and prevent the tan from clinging to drier areas.
Priced at just £14.95 for a 250ml bottle, you can order online here.